The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Saturday 9 July 2011

Cruelty

When I arrived, yesterday evening, it was that Kim answered the door. I had suggested to Kim that she dressed classy but sexy. As I have become accustomed, with her dress sense, she hit the nail on the head. She wore a cream linen two piece suit , the skirt nicely above the knees, a white blouse and deliciously high, cream stilettos. The blouse was pleasingly low-cut and translucent, revealing a lacy push-up brassiere. Her hands were all over me as I stepped inside. My slut was hungry.

I pushed her against the wall and mauled her roughly, my tongue thrust deep into her mouth. This was the way she liked it now, she had told me on Tuesday night. She craves being taken by a real man. A desire reinforced, in my not so humble opinion, by the spectacle of her husband's crumbling masculinity.

"You are such a fucking natural slut," I whispered to her, as I bit her neck.

She made a sound of approval, that sounded something like, "errr....mmmmmmmm!" as she fiddled with my flies.

"I love you like this," I said

"I love being like this," she echoed.

"I do love you," I said.

"And I you," she said without hesitation. 

I smiled and lead her into the living where John, dressed in a dark suit, sat nervously on a chair. "John, do you think that it is right that your mistress should answer the door?" I asked.

"No, I suppose not," he said.

"I suppose not," I parroted in a whiny imitation. "I suppose not?"

I walked into his personal space and put my face inches from his. "You suppose fucking not!" I spat. "Where is the fucking respect?" I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him to the floor. As expected, he showed no resistance. "Shall we fucking start again?" I barked at him, still holding a handful of hair. "Do you think your mistress should have to answer the door?"

"No," said John.

"No fucking what?" I said, pulling his hair tighter.

"No, Sir, it isn't right that my Mistress should answer the door."

I watched Kim's reactions carefully, as we played out this little scene. She was clearly surprised that John just took my apparent venom, without objection. I walked up behind her, reaching around to massage her breasts. I kissed her neck softly and whispered into her ear. "Aren't you surprised at how easily yields?" I said to Kim.

Kim looked over her shoulder at me. "Yes, yes I am, actually. Very surprised" she said.

Still caressing and kissing Kim, I said to John, "did you get the things I told you to?" 

"Yes Sir," he said.

"Well, go get them then," I said, feigning impatience, and off he scuttled.

"What things?" asked Kim.

"You'll see," I said.

John came back with a riding crop and a small cardboard box. I told him to kneel, put down the crop, and show Kim what was in the box. He opened up the box and held it up like an offering. Kim walked towards him and peered into the box. Perplexed, she took the small perspex sculpture out of the box. "No idea," she said, looking at me.

I couldn't help grinning. "Tell her what it is, John," I said.

"It's a chastity device," he said. 

"It's a what?" said Kim, her eyebrows shooting up.

"Show her, how it works John," I said, "and don't forget to call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir," he said, undoing his belt and lowering his trousers. I had told him to practice fitting the device when I last spoke to him alone. His practice paid off and it was in place within seconds.

Now I know what some of you are thinking. A chastity device sounds a bit far-fetched. So here is my challenge. Go to Amazon and search for "chastity device" and see what comes out at the top of the list. Shocked eh? That's how mainstream it is. Better still, type "male chastity device" into Google and you will find that there is a whole industry out there. The device I chose for John is known as a CB-6000 rather than Amazon's security scanner challenging item. And by the way, Amazon also stocks a delightful range of riding crops and even has them in pink! Have a look. Next day delivery guaranteed!

"Keys," I said to John, who handed me the keys to the tiny padlock. I put one key in my pocket and said, "I am a bit careless with things like keys. I tend to lose them" ....dramatic pause...."so you had better have one," I said, handing the other one back to a relieved looking John. "Glass of water please, Kim," I said. I handed the glass of water to John. "Now swallow the key, so you don't lose it," I said with a smirk. 

"But..." began John, but there were no other words.

"Don't make me force you," I said . He swallowed the key and gulped down the water.

I then gave a bit of a speech about how bad John's behaviour had been and handed Kim the crop. It took her a few swipes to get the hang of it but she have gave John half a dozen decent strokes across the buttocks. John squealed pathetically as each one landed. 

When she was finished, I took the crop from Kim. I lashed out hard. Once, twice in rapid succession onto John's buttocks. He yelled in pain, reeling away and rolling onto his side, trying to escape. A third stroke crashed down onto the side of his thigh and the hand that was trying to protect him. As she screamed out, his saucer eyes, looked up at me, with mixture of disbelief and an appeal for mercy. He blew on his bruised hand. My cock hardened. "It's your own fault for moving," I said. 

Then, after a pause, "it's not a little boy's game anymore, John."

***

When John had regained his composure, I reminded him that he had, effectively, agreed to be our servant. Either he could start thinking like a servant, I told him, and anticipate our needs, or I could beat it into him. He looked genuinely scared which I found pleasingly erotic.

But he still wasn't thinking like a servant when he climbed into the driver's seat of his car, to take us to the restaurant. I stood silently on the pavement, holding Kim's hand. Eventually, he realised his mistake and got out to open thee back doors for us. I glared at him and said, "I wont forget. Do better."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir," he said. Now I know that this sort of response is him just 'playing along' with 'the role'. Or at least that is what he thinks. He was thinking to himself that he would play along and get it over with. But as I have observed before, repeated often enough, it will become his new reality.

John closed the door, got back in and drove us to the restaurant. Kim and I made out loudly in the back. He drove, sneaking looks in the rear-view mirror. John's behaviour was better at the restaurant. He jumped out of the car, smartly, and opened the car doors for us. His good manners continued, opening the restaurant door for us, getting us drinks and sorting out the table. Kim and I had champagne. John had water.

At the table, I let Kim order first and then I followed. When the waiter looked at John, I said, "I'll order for him." I picked the plainest things I could find on the menu. A plain consommé to start and a salad for the main course. I decided to make dinner a relaxed affair, getting John to talk about work and, of course, rugby. Kim talked about the children. I flirted with Kim and touched her often, letting anyone who cared to notice that she was mine. 

Though I thought the small-talk to be a necessary evil, it yielded a little diamond of information. Their daughter, Emily, is at school in Cheltenham. Term ends today and she will be coming home tomorrow. But best of all, she will be having a party, at home next Friday, to celebrate her eighteenth birthday. The whole family will be there, including their son, Michael. It would be rude to miss it.

Between, the main course and desert, I took Kim by the hand and lead her towards the toilets. We disappeared into the generously sized disabled toilets, where I bent her over and  hiked up her skirt. I fucked her good and hard from behind, filling her with a large load that I had been storing up for this occasion. All eyes were on us,  as we walked back into the restaurant, Kim a little dishevelled, with me leaking down her legs.

Back at the table, I said to John, "your wife is such a good fuck, John. When was the last time you had her?"

"I can't remember," said John.

I looked at Kim. "Can you?" I asked her.

"Not really," she said.

"You must have made a big impression," I said to John. Then turning to Kim, "can you remember our first time?"

"Oh, yes," she said grinning at the memory.

"Did John make you feel that good?" I asked

"Never," she said.

I looked John in the eyes. "Never, John, you hear that?" And then after a pause. "And never again."

I decided that we would skip desert and signalled for the bill. When the bill came, I pushed it towards John. "Her husband will pay," I said, leaning over to kiss Kim on the neck. "You can eat your desert at home," I said to John. 

***

John ate his cream pie, like the docile little boy that he is. After that, I shut him out of the bedroom while Kim and I had noisy fun. But I also wanted to talk to Kim alone. Involving John, had been a big shift in gears and I wanted to ensure that she was on board.

I needn't have worried. She admitted that my cruelty towards John had made her horny. At first, she had tried to deny it, thinking her moist reaction to be wrong and perverse. But, she said, that walking back from the toilets in the restaurant, she felt a sense of elation.

"Is it wrong to enjoy being cruel?" she asked semi-rhetorically.

"Not if you do it right," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment