The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Submission

Sunday was pretty intense for both John and Kim, so I departed early on Monday morning. I guessed that there would be a lot of emotions flying around and I didn't want to be part of it. I have better things to do with my time than be their social worker. I was pretty confident that they would work things through and, if not, I have plenty of insurance. The only advice I gave to either of then was to Kim. I told her not to tell John what she had seen on his computer.

Kim called me on Tuesday and asked me if I could come around that evening. When I arrived, Kim answered the door and ushered me into the living room where John was sitting on the sofa. Kim sat down beside him. It was Kim that spoke first.

“I told John that I had been seeing you for a while,” she said.

“Okay,” I said, glancing at a nervous looking John.

“John told me that he suspected I was seeing someone and he doesn’t mind,” continued Kim. The after a pause. "He is happy for me to keep seeing you."

I looked at John. “I told Kim about my fantasies,” said John. “I am nervous and I am anxious but I do have this deep need. I always have."

"I understand," I said, in my best therapist voice.

John continued his little speech. "I know Kim really likes you. She’s happier and sexier since she started seeing you. I like that. It's what I want.” I remained silent. “I think you may the person to help us. To teach us,” said John.

"Well, John, " I said, "you have to really sure you want this. It will not be easy for you."

"I know. That's part of the attraction," he said. " I know it's weird but the idea of it being difficult, even forced, turns me on no end . I don't understand it but I have felt this way for as long as I can remember. I am hard now thinking about it."

"Very well but rest assured," I began my lie, "that if you ever decide it's too much for you, we can stop."

"Thanks," said John. "Knowing that helps."

“It will be our secret game,” I said. “But every game has to have rules. Shall I tell you my rules?”

John looked at Kim. "Please, yes please."

"They are pretty simple," I said. "First, I am your superior. You will call me Sir, whenever you interact with me. Agreed?"

"Agreed," said John, looking at Kim.

"Kim will be my slut. You will not be allowed to have any sort sexual interaction with her, without my permission. Agreed?"

"Agreed," said John. Kim had a sheepish half-smile.

"Kim, as my slut, will be your superior," I said. "Even when I am not around you will treat her as such. But don't expect her to bark orders. You need to anticipate her needs. Be helpful, be deferential. An implied instruction is an instruction. Understood?"

"Yes," said John.

"Yes, what?" I said.

"Yes, Sir," said John.

All of the time, I watching Kim's reactions very carefully. She was clearly surprised by John's passivity but the anxiety of Sunday seemed to have gone. Instead she had a quizzical expression, like someone trying to make sense of something she had never encountered before.

"You will try hard to please me, wont you John?" I said

"Yes, yes I will Sir," he said.

"And you will try hard to please Kim?"

"Yes, of course, Sir," said John.

"Kim already knows how to please me," I said, smiling and looking at Kim. "Do you think you should be sitting beside her?"

"No, Sir," he said, standing up. I glared at him and he dropped to his knees. John is such a sad, weak specimen. I think I am going to have to push him quite a long way before he breaks.

I walked to the sofa, gave Kim my hand, guiding her to stand. As I started to touch her, I told John to lick my shoes. He hesitated. I gave him a gentle kick and her started to lick. I kissed Kim and John slurped. One of my hands made its way inside her blouse and the other up her skirt. Wet or dry? I wondered. Readers, she was wet. Very wet indeed. I raised the foot that John wasn't licking and pressed the sole down firmly on his head. There was no resistance.

What fun I am going to have with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment