The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Saturday 4 June 2011

Facebook

I got John to add me as a friend on Facebook. At first, I didn't think this would be that useful because he can easily unfriend me and delete anything salaciously incriminating that I post on his wall. I have, however, been harvesting his list of friends. It seems that one doesn't have to be a friend of someone to send them a message, and that message can include pictures and videos. How delightful!

I am looking forward to meeting Kim on Monday. In addition to finding out about those tears, I want to find out about her sexuality and her fantasies. From my experience on Thursday, I don't think there will be much resistance to my sexual domination of her. I want to find out, however, whether she has it within her to dominate John. I don't mind if she doesn't but if she does it will be easier to get her to hurt him emotionally when the time is right.

This evening I am going to a puppet show, organised for me by The Banker. He is not a real banker but that's the way I like to think of him and what I call him: "My Banker". He's actually a barrister with some particularly unusual needs. Occasionally, just for fun, I will turn up in the public gallery when he is in court, to see the man that others see. I like to remind him how valuable it is being a banker as well as a barrister. I am taking a few friends to the puppet show and we expect to be entertaining ourselves through the night and all through Sunday, so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me until after I have met with Kim on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous00:09

    i am very much enjoying the progress You are making, Sir.

    It is proper and arousing.

    billy
    bk100000@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete