The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Saturday 18 June 2011

The slow dawn of reality

John told me that he thinks Kim may be having an affair. He says that he has noticed lots of little changes. She is on a diet and goes to the gym regularly. She has bought new clothes and shoes. She is routinely wearing make-up and doing her hair. And to cap it all, he told me, she has started wearing an ankle chain: a public symbol of cuckolding for many married women.

I pointed out that it is very unlikely that Kim appreciates the significance of the ankle chain. This he accepted. That did not, however, prevent me from asking what he felt when he looked at the chain. He said he gets a tight knot in his stomach; a mixture of anxiety and excitement. He says he tries not to notice the chain at mealtimes because he finds it difficult to eat.

Now that reality is upon him, I wanted him reaffirm that he really wants Kim to cuckold him.

"Let's pretend it is true," I told him, "whether it is or not."

"I'm pretty sure it is Sir," he said, "but yes OK."

"And you want this don't you John?" I said. "You need it?"

"Yes. Yes Sir, I do," he said.

"You want your fantasy to come true? To be brought to life? Don't you John?"

"Yes Sir, I do," he said.

"Then here is what you must do," I said.

I told him not to tell Kim with what he thought he knew. Don't do something clumsy like saying, "I think you're having an affair and I don't mind." Instead, I told him that he should be supportive of anything she wants to do from now on. Tell her the new clothes suit her. Tell her how great she looks. Don't question her about her day or how she is feeling. Make her feel good about herself. Tell her how pleased you to see her looking so happy and relaxed.

But don't just do it with your words, I told him. Do what you can to make her life easier. Anticipate chores that need doing and do them. Don't leave them to Kim or wait for Kim to ask you to do them. Prepare for submission but anticipating and doing what she wants, not what you want.

All of this, he agreed, was good common sense. His only concern, he said, was that the person she was seeing would not understand him as well as I did. This was sweet. I reassured him that I still wanted to be the one to have her regularly. I wasn't worried if she fucked someone else first; it would simply mean that the gate would be half open for me. He said he was reassured, the poor, weak, little lamb.

The other thing of interest that came out of the conversation was that Kim will be working at the cafe on Monday, Wednesday and Friday next week. I had planned to meet her for lunch on Monday but now think I will surprise her instead.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16:15

    i am jealous of the situation, Sir!
    i can feel John's angst...and am happy at Kim's excitement.

    and limply aroused by the entire thing...

    billy
    billking00@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete