The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Friday 24 June 2011

Three little words

When I selected John and Kim as my next subjects, I expected that I would be using John to manipulate Kim. Discovering Kim's premarital past as a slut turned that plan on its head. I am now wondering how far I can get her to go without coercion; my instinct is that she will go quite far.

I am tempted, at this point, to indulge in a discourse about the spectrum of persuasion, from manipulation to coercion, the thin line between them, and their respective pleasures. I touched on this in my very first post and feel a slight qualification is necessary. First, I never promised to be consistent. Secondly, I am starting to think that my subjects might offer a heady mixture of both. We'll see.

With this in mind, I met with Kim today for some more consolidation and little more exploration.

For the third time this week, I went to Kim's home. I had not set up a role-play nor had I set any expectations about how she would dress. I had a hope but not an expectation. The hope was fulfilled. Kim opened the front door, further than she had on Wednesday, dressed as a total slut. We looked at each other with mutual pleasure. This time I didn't linger to long on the doorstep. I was keen to find out if she was already wet. And she was; very wet indeed

After telling her how much her appearance pleased me, I took her by the hand and lead her straight upstairs to the bedroom for a good, hard, slut fuck. After a decent pause for recovery, I rolled her onto her back, took both of her hands in mine and pinned them to the mattress, palms up, each side of her head.

"I should punish you for being such a dirty slut in your marital bed!" I said, playfully.

"Chance would be a fine thing!" said Kim.

Her answer was along the lines I expected, so I was ready to flip her over and administer a mild spanking. There was no real pain but I was only interested in establishing the principle, on this particular occasion. When I finished, I slid my fingers into her, to gauge her response.

"You've done this before?" I said.

She looked back over her shoulder with a smirk. "Not for a very long time," she said.

"Maybe you like being tied up as well?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow

The chuckle that this elicited told me all that I needed to know. Her stocking came off easily, in just two movements. One. Two.

"On your back," I said, mock sternly.

She rolled over and as she did so, she offered her wrists. I bound each one gently with a stocking and secured them to the headboard. She could easily of slipped out of her bonds but made not attempt. Like the spanking, it was just playful but, similarly, it established a principle, to serve as a base-camp for more challenging adventures. For now, it was just a game. A gentle ripple in the vanilla.

***

There were a couple of other things that I wanted to achieve today so, after we fucked, I suggested we go out to lunch. 

"I'll just have a shower," said Kim.

"Oh, no, no," I said, "I want you to go as you are. Well fucked and dripping with me." Kim looked at her slut clothes with apprehension. 

"Wear something modest but, perhaps, no underwear," I said. We dressed, Kim without underwear, and went to the pub where we had our first 'date'. 

Over lunch, I asked about the children. Kim told me that they don't get on. If one of them says they like something the other will dislike it and vice versa. It wasn't always like that, she said. Up until the boy was thirteen, they were inseparable. Maybe he started to resent his sister when he realised how clever she was going to be, she said. But whatever it was, it had now festered into a genuine dislike and they were rarely home together. I sympathised, of course.

It was beautiful afternoon and after lunch, we went for walk, just as we had done that first time. And just like that first time, I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"I love you," I lied, as I had lied before.

"And I love you," she said, reciprocating, as she had done before.

The first time that she uttered those three words was in a state of post-coital bliss, as reflex to my words. So what else could she say now?  Whether she meant it or not didn't really matter. She probably did mean it in those specific moments, but not in a lasting way. However, people have a deep seated need for consistency. Having taken a position, they feel obligated to stick to it. Moving in another direction causes dissonance. So whether she really had fallen for me or not, she had twice repeated those powerful three words. She will find it increasingly difficult not respond similarly when I give her the same cue. And you know what happens when something is repeated often enough?

1 comment:

  1. subcuck17:01

    i LOVE Kim's conditioning process, Sir.....

    billy
    bk100000@verzon.net

    ReplyDelete