The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Life is full of suprises

In contrast to our last meeting, Kim was dressed to impress. She was wearing a crisp pastel green blouse, with a brown suit style jacket with a matching brown skirt that came just to the knees. She wore green shoes with a fairly high heel and was wearing longish drop earrings, with a matching necklace and bracelet. Her eyes sparkled and her body language was confident rather than hesitant. This was not at all what I had expected.

She apologised for being late and, as she sat down, she said, "I'm gagging for a glass of wine."

The glass was half-empty before I have even had time to give her the books that I had bought as a present. The glass was empty by the time she had read the book jackets. I was surprised by what I saw but not disappointed.  

"I wasn't sure whether you would come," I said with false modesty.

"I decided it would be good for me," said Kim.

"Excellent, I'm pleased. Have you read those books?"

"No, no, I don't make enough time for reading but I will," she said.

My plan was, as before, to get her to do most of the talking. But Kim hadn't read my plan and wanted to know "all about" me. My background, what I did, what I liked. Fortunately, I had talked sufficiently to John to ensure that my lies pressed the right buttons.

Halfway through the main-course, I nearly choked on my food when Kim said, "do you know that have rooms here?" Not only was the motor turning, she had taken off the handbrake and was pressing the accelerator towards the floor. So much for the slow seduction of a shy, mousey woman. I didn't let on that I had already booked a room but I don't think it would have made a difference anyway.

When when we got to the room, the surprises kept coming. I had imagined myself unbuttoning her blouse and slowly undressing her; caressing, kissing and licking each inch of flesh as it was revealed. Instead, I got her hand grabbing my crotch and tugging tugging at the zip. I had imagined her gently yielding, as I made love to her with tenderness. Instead I got her saying, "fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me...harder!" And dear readers that is exactly what I did. The rougher I got, the more she liked it. I even tried some hair pulling and name-calling, while taking her from behind. She responded like the perfect slut. 

It turned out that Kim was quite the slut when she first met John. She slept around a lot. And I do mean a lot. She actually met John through someone she was fucking. He told her that John would be "good for her." She found John was a little dull but he was clearly smitten and he took her to the cinema, bought her meals and generally fussed over. He didn't seem to notice that she was fucking other guys. Needless to say, absolved of social responsibilities and niceties, the guy who recommended John continued to fuck her.

That all changed when Kim became pregnant with their first child. She and John married and a second child followed quickly. There must have been doubt in her mind whether the first child was John's. I was tempted to ask but, instead, filed it away for later use. After the second child, she suffered post-natal depression and sex became a rare occurrence. 

She also confessed to having had a few "flings" over the years. I find this difficult to reconcile with John's description of her tears on those fraught occasions when he had openly encouraged her to see other men. But I wasn't supposed to know, so I wasn't about to ask. And why had she now embarked on a new fling with such willing gusto? But who cares? I have a 24 carat slut, with submissive husband, on my hands. It was where I wanted be, just sooner than expected. It just means that the darker part of their journey can begin sooner.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous00:23

    That IS a surprising turn, Sir... but very good nonetheless! i love that Kim has willingly succumbed to these advances...and proven herself to be as sexual as she has.....

    billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:09

    Life really is full of surprises. These sluts really are incredible actresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous03:20

    "And dear readers that is exactly what I did."

    I do hope you will continue.

    I very much enjoy reading your words.

    ReplyDelete