The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Silence is golden

As I start to write this, it is nearly 7 PM and I haven't heard from Kim. This is very good news. She has had almost two days to cancel and hasn't done so. I'll be surprised if she cancels tomorrow but one never knows. I wonder if she noticed that the place we are meeting has a few rooms for bed and breakfast? I have taken the precaution of booking the nicest room, in case things go better than expected.

I chatted to John earlier today, to see if Kim had said anything. I have to say that I did wonder how She avoided arriving home on Monday, smelling of alcohol. But John didn't mention it, so he is either complicit or in the dark. Either works fine for me, though I have a preference for the latter.

I also wanted to check  how his orgasm denial was going. He lied that he had been chaste. I knew it was unlikely, so challenged him on it and he caved. This actually left me with a dilemma. I wanted to punish him both for his failure and for the lie. Unfortunately, I don't really have mechanism to do so at the moment. So I resorted to telling me that he had cheated himself and that he had greatly disappointed me.

I know this sounds a bit limp but it does have a positive side. He now routinely addresses me as "Sir" and it would be good to train him to feel bad when he disappoints. But maybe that's a rationalisation? It doesn't matter to much. Once I truly own him, he will fear disobeying me for good reason.

My goal for tomorrow is modest. A few more snogs and a commitment to meet for a third time. But who knows, maybe I will get lucky? I often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment