The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Monday 30 May 2011

Good things come in threes

I arranged to meet Kim at a gastropub in the country, with a river and woodland walk nearby. It was a public holiday in England today, so timing was a slight misstep on my part. I contemplated delaying until another, quieter day but "bird in the hand" and all that. Fortunately, illness has no respect for public holidays, so at least Kim's didn't have to make up an excuse for going out, as she would be doing that anyway to see her patients.

I turned up early, to ensure I was there when she arrived. I sat facing the door. As Kim came through the door I stood up and smiled. She was wearing black jeans,  a paisley blouse and black pumps with a slight heel. As she got closer I could see that she had taken the trouble to make-up and was wearing modest ear-rings. She didn't look great but she had clearly made an effort. I stretched out my arms in greeting. She responded, as the middle-classes are programmed to do, by taking my hands and doing an air-kiss on each cheek. Mwa. Mwa.

"You look great!" I said.

"Thanks, just swapped my nurse's blouse for this one. Otherwise it's my uniform really."

I raised my eyebrows. "Shame you changed. I love women in uniforms," I said.

"Your jacket is my car," she said. "Don't let me forget. After all, it's the reason we are meeting."

"Is it?" I said, enjoying blushes.

As she sat down, I poured her a glass of wine.

"I shouldn't, I'm driving, " she said.

"Go on, one wont hurt."

Needless to say, it didn't stop at one glass. In turn, I asked her about herself, her family, her husband, her likes, her dislikes and her dreams. With the help of the wine, she talked freely and candidly, as people often do to strangers, when those closest don't really listen. She might love John but she wasn't what I would describe as happy.

We ate, talked and drank for about two hours. When it felt appropriate, I said, "I really like you."

"I like you too," she said, smiling with obvious pleasure.

"What would you say, if I told you that I engineering that whole dry cleaning thing, just so I could meet you again," I asked.

"I wouldn't believe you but I wouldn't be upset if you did," she replied. And she just sat there, smiling, slightly inebriated.

As I called for the bill,  a concerned look broke on her face. "I'm not in a fit state to drive,"she said.

"Nor am I," I lied, as I had taken care to drink very little. "There's a lovely walk along the river, let's walk it off". She agreed without hesitation.

It was quite busy but when we got to a quiet spot, I took her hand and pulled her towards me. I honestly think I heard her sigh as I kissed her, holding her tight. I could feel her heart pounding. The adrenalin and alcohol running through her veins meant that, from here on in, she would associate me with excitement, danger and passion. First impressions stick.

Of course, she made the usual objections, along the lines of "I shouldn't be doing this," but I applied my "three times rule" and snogged her three times. Soon, I will make love to her three times. Perhaps no more than that before I fuck three times and many, many more. But that will be the beginning of her journey into the dark corners of my mind.

Before we parted, I asked her if I could see her again. She said, unconvincingly, that she "wasn't sure it was a good idea." At that very moment her mobile rang. It was John. She was flustered and lied that she had just come from seeing a patient. I was pleased that I was there to witness that lie. Two more lies and we are on our way.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous20:56

    Nothing short of awesome. I cannot wait for the next instalment... Please don't let us wait as long as you did today! Excruciating!

    BTW, can you be contacted by email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous00:56

    i am very much liking what You are doing to this couple, Sir. Very erotic and, i am sure, fulfilling.

    As a sub wimp, i am envious of the soon-to-be-cuck's training...

    bill(y)
    bk100000@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous01:15

    i am VERY happy to read of Your training of this soon-to-be cuckold through the taking of his wife, Sir.

    As a sub wimp myself, i am actually jealous!

    i look forward to hearing more and more of your progress Sir. THIS is the proper order of things.

    Sincerely,
    bill(y)

    bk100000-at-verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete