The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Turning the motor

I forgot to mention that I had a bet with John on the outcome of Saturday's rugby. It was a close run thing but the team I picked scraped home. John's forfeit was to deny himself orgasm for a week. Orgasm denial is a powerful tool when dealing with sexually submissive men. It increases the intensity of their sexual desires and hence their submissiveness. Immediately after they have orgasmed, the rational brain kicks in and they can get regretful and guilty about things they have said or done. So denial increases malleability. I believe that John will try to stick to his forfeit but, as I am keeping his sexual brain stimulated, he will fail at least a couple of times. It will interesting to see whether he tells me when he fails.

It was in that context that I spoke to him this morning. Firstly I wanted to see whether the progress we made on Friday evening had stuck. At first, he avoided calling me "Sir" - consciously I suspected. But once he was reminded, he stuck in the groove and repeated his polite request, from Friday, without hesitation..

My other objective this morning was to find out more about his relationship with Kim, in advance of lunch tomorrow. He told me he couldn't remember the last time they had sex; they have just gotten out of the habit and don't make time for it. This could be good or bad news. It is can be good if she is feeling sexually frustrated - I wonder whether she masturbates? But it will bad if she is become completely sexually dormant. If this is the case, it can take time and patience to get the motor running again. Unfortunately, I go away for a week in two week's time. I would hate to start to turn Kim's motor during  the next two week, only to see it cease up with guilt while I am away.

I will try to get her motor purring before I go. I want to have her at least three times, preferably more before I go away. My experience is that three times is the magic number. After the first time there is always guilt. Coming back for a second helping shows that the experience was pleasurable enough to want to repeat it, with guilt held in check. The third time is commitment. The pleasure of the experience outweighs the guilt and the subject wants to experience that pleasure on a regular basis. And then, once it becomes a new normality, I can start to push the boundaries to get what gives me pleasure:  irreversible changes both their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment