The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Saturday 28 May 2011

A nice suprise

Whilst wooing his wife, I have been continuing to groom John. I don't want him to react negatively towards Kim when he finds out that I have been fucking her without his knowledge. His reaction doesn't matter to me but it might to Kim. I don't want her retreating because of how John feels and what he says as a consequence. At some point in the future, I will enjoy engineering a situation where she disregards his feelings but that is a little way off.

When we first began to chat, on-line, John liked to hear about my experiences of cuckolding husbands. What was going on, of course, was that he was projecting himself into the stories that I told him. I moved him on to talk about his own fantasies. As he talked, I would interject with my own thoughts and experiences, so it didn't seem too one-sided. Slowly we moved into darker corners, often helped by his propensity to drink a few beers on a Friday evening.

Over the last week, I have increasingly steered him into bringing Kim into the picture. So when he talks about his fantasies, Kim is involved and named. Not a generalised wife, not "her," not "my wife" but "Kim." I want him saying her name and seeing her face. I have also been asking him to describe how he would feel in those imagined, future realities. Similarly, when I tell him things I might do, I use her name and ask him how he would feel about it. When it doesn't seem too contrived, I get him to tell me what he hears and even what he smells and tastes. There is a neurologically thin line between richly imagined scenarios and real memory .

Running out of scenarios doesn't seem to be an issue. We often cover the same general ground. Either John forgets what we have talked about it before, because of  his state of arousal, or he simply enjoys "living" the fantasy afresh each time. This actually helps me because repetition and gradual embellishment of the details, while aroused, serves my purpose very well, neurologically speaking.

So last night, it being Friday, I had a dual purpose. To find out whether Kim had mentioned the incident at the cafe and to move John on just a little. There was was no mention of what happened at the cafe and I wasn't about to ask, so I moved on to indulging his fantasies, with Kim at the centre of it.

 After chatting for a good while, I said, "you really do want me to fuck Kim, don't you John?"

"Yes," he said.

"Yes, what?" I asked. I wanted to hear him use her name. What came next was a delightfully unexpected bonus.

"Yes I do Sir," he said after a long pause. Up until now he had been deferential, letting me lead our conversations but this was something more. And it was all the more rewarding because I hadn't explicitly requested it.

"Yes you do what, Sir?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck my wife, Sir."

"WHO?" I typed.

"I want you to fuck Kim, Sir."

"And you want this is in reality, not just fantasy, don't you John?" I persisted.

"Yes, I do Sir."

"Then ask me nicely," I said.

"Please fuck Kim, Sir."

"It will be my pleasure John, thank you for asking so nicely."

Now it would be wrong to conclude that he really meant what he said. He had drunk a few beers and probably had his cock in his hand. Not a good state for rational thought. Nonetheless, we had moved forward, particularly with his increased deference to me. From now on, I will insist on being called Sir, regardless of whether he is sober or drunk.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment