The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Keeping Schtum

I decided not to tell John that I anticipate meeting Kim tomorrow morning. For one thing, he might spoil it by asking her silly questions like, "how did your day go," a little too earnestly. Or perhaps, "anyone interesting come into the cafe this morning?" Also, he has not yet crossed the acceptance threshold. He is still in fantasy-land. He gets aroused by talking to someone who could make that fantasy real but he might baulk at the reality and intervene in some cack-handed way. That, at least was my original logic.

Having decided on that course of action, however, it lead me to the idea of making him a cuckold without him knowing. I will tell him in good time, of course. I am interested in them as a couple. But how exquisite it will be for me to have her, before I tell him that his fantasy is already a reality, with no turning back.

I should mention that I let John win the bet on the second rugby match and gave him some stuff to wank over. Losers need little victories to avoid them getting demoralised. My plan nearly went awry though, when the underdogs romped into the lead. Happily, the best team one and I lost, albeit deliberately. I only ever lose deliberately.

No comments:

Post a Comment