The journey


My subjects were a married, middle-aged couple, with two adult children. They danced to my tune, for my pleasure. Their lives changed and they were changed. This particular journey ended in the middle of August 2011.

I may chronicle another journey or regale you with my considerable wisdom but, for now at least, it is journey's end.

Friday 20 May 2011

My subjects

My subjects are John and Kim. I have already been talking to John a fair bit on-line using Instant Messaging software. I like this method of communication because, being anonymous, it is non-threatening to the subject. It also gives the subject thinking time before it responds. It is not flustered into hasty responses. My initial objective in talking to John was to get him to trust me. To regard me as his friend. I wanted to find out as much as possible about him and Kim before I make direct contact with her.

I spoke to a number of candidates before selecting John and Kim. I had no set criteria but a few long chats are usually enough to get a sense of the challenge and what might be possible. John, I was unsurprised to find, has had sexually submissive fantasies from a young age. And boy can he talk. I asked a few open questions and it all came gushing out. His relationship with Kim, his fantasies, his fears and much much more that will be useful to me. I now pop up regularly on his desktop. I ask him how he is and what's on his mind. I ensure that I talk to him about his interests, such as sport and politics. And of course, I ask about Kim. It really is quite shocking how indiscreet people can be when talking to a total stranger.

So here is an overview. The subjects met at University. John was studying structural engineering and Kim was training to be a nurse. John is 45 and works in the oil industry. Consequently, he spends periods of time away from home, usually offshore. Kim is 42 and works as a District Nurse. But sometimes she helps out with breakfast at a local cafe, owned by an old school friend. They have two children. An eighteen year old boy who is in his first year at university and a seventeen year girl who is at what sounds like an expensive boarding school.

John is obviously weak-willed and will be easy to manipulate. It sounds as if Kim is a stronger person and will be more difficult to break. That will be fun. Kim, John tells me, is overweight and very concious of it. Her self-image is poor. They rarely have sex. Kim is an ideal candidate for seduction by someone who will make her feel desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment